8051 Developers Kit

 For all Engineers

8051 Developers Kit

Please go to this link

http://mohammedzaki2005.googlepages.com/index

Re: 8051 Developers Kit

I think I need to get my eyes checked...

Dave.

Re: 8051 Developers Kit

Go on be a devil tell us more?

What is the price?

What do you program it in?

For all Engineers

8051 Developers Kit

Please go to this link

http://mohammedzaki2005.googlepages.com/index

Re: 8051 Developers Kit

Fuzzy Logic, you can tell from the photo.

Dave.

Re: 8051 Developers Kit

     I think the focus voltage on my LCD monitor has gone way out of
limits. Either that, or I'll see you (sort-of) at the optometrist's.

Bob

Re: 8051 Developers Kit

I wonder if any sad sicker has purchased this crap
obviously you get stuck on some spam list when you inquire, why else would
they put up a fuzzy picture and keep every other details top secret.

     I think the focus voltage on my LCD monitor has gone way out of
limits. Either that, or I'll see you (sort-of) at the optometrist's.

Bob

Re: 8051 Developers Kit

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 02:29:50 -0700, mohammedzaki

Can you still buy 8051's?

Re: 8051 Developers Kit

Yes, in about a zillion different variations.

Dave.

forget it, sorry I took a interest

OK forget it then

Re: forget it, sorry I took a interest