Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
October 2, 2006, 2:40 am
rate this thread
There are vast amount of variety for 802.11 network adapter cards in
For an experiement I am searching for 802.11x (a,b,g) adapter card with
PCMCIA (or USB) interface.
This experiments will look at the RSSI (Rceive Signal Strength
Indication), channel capacity (throughput), as a function of the range
between two communication nodes, antenna type, polarization etc.
(A) Do you know any off the shelf 802.11x network adapter card with the
* Software drivers for MS - Windows, Linux and QNX operating
* PCMCIA (or USB) interface
* RSSI (Rceive Signal Strength Indication)
* External antenna connection
(B) If you have you done similar experiments would you like to share
your findings with us?
miemchan at yahoo com au
- » Need a schematic for a Fisher RS-717 receiver
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair