Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

teeny micro-minature SMD fuses
I have a DDS tape drive. When plugged in, none of the LEDs come on. It is supposed to do a self-test. Next to the power socket are two rectangular things approximately 5x2x2 mm. I assume they are...
5
5

jammer for 595-625 MHz
Could you help me to find this jammer, please?
8
8

Clock-Radio gaining time
(My news server hasn't shown any new posts, here, for about a fortnight, so to make sure there is still someone, apart from myself, here .... ;-P ) My bedside Clock-Radio is gaining time. Back when we...
7
7

Phone battery
I put a generic battery in my phone and from then on it would not charge over 85% Just put a different battery in and it now does,what is built in to the old one to cause the limitation?
4
4

Codan 7302 Power Supply - any info
Have one of these, in a box the same as the green 6801 and the 7113 PSU (except it's blue). Internally it looks half-baked - DC in and DC out, 723-based control board, but no AC segment. Has anyone...
4
4

Re: LED Slide Projector
The projector does not make an image of the light source, but of the object (slide, flim, DLP or LCD). The image on the screen approaches the detail-level of the object. the main qualification for a...
10
10

Boston Dynamics unveils Handle Robot 2018
2
2

automotive LED "replacement" bulbs are P.I.T.A.
All the T10 wedge bulbs that I have bought (from different vendors) have been non-polarised, so they work first time. Now anything smaller, such as B8.5D or T4 is polarised, so they only work one way....
5
5

ADSL and old wall phone
Hello, I'm about to connect an ADSL modem to my phone line, but I have an old, pulse-dialling wall phone in another room, which I assume will interfere with the modem, so it has to be disconnected or...
6
6

Dontronics - Make Me An Offer
Dontronics - Make Me An Offer About 2 years ago, I knew the day would come that I would have to shut down Dontronics, so I have worked on getting the stock levels to as close to zero as possible. But...
3
3

V2 Dontronics Box of assorted Electronics Goodies
V2 Dontronics Box of assorted Electronics Goodies Stock clearing sale. Normal Retail Total Value $378.03 Current Heavily Discounted Total Value $157.75 This Special Bundled Price $55.00 plus GST...

Dontronics Box of Goodies. (Cables and connectors).
Dontronics Box of Goodies. (Cables and connectors). Because Dontronics is shutting down, we are offering bulk items at heavily discounted prices. This box may suit a small manufacturer, or an...
1
1

Dontronics Closure
Dontronics Closure Hi all, I believe I was the second company on the web selling Electronic kits, beaten only by my friend Peter Crowcroft (DIY Electronics HK), who passed away in 2006. I know I...
14
14

The future is getting scary
1
1

RS Stock Locations in Search Results
Does anyone know of some tell in the search results on the RS website that reveals if an item is stocked in Australia? It's very annoying when you just want a generic part and are confronted with...