Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1N4148 - crikey!
I'm used to buying` these in 100's for about $3 ... Have they suddenly become unobtainium, or is this a wild-arse try-on?
12
12

Telecom group?
I am looking for some authentic info about the australian pstn (ordinary telephone network). Can anyone suggest a group? Thanks
2
2

More on historical broadcasting gear
I managed to get hold of the John F Ross book mentioned in an earlier post, 'Radio Broadcasting technology', on an interlibrary loan, so presumably others in Oz could do the same. It's an interesting...
1
1

Australian Electronics Industry Doco - Trailer
Karl Von Moller has finished the trailer for his awesome Australian electronics industry documentary: I'll keep everyone informed when the full version is available. Dave.
37
37

The Day After Tomorrow: Personal Computers in 2020
The Day After Tomorrow: Personal Computers in 2020 Personal computers of today as well as usage models of PCs differ radically from systems and user experience that we used back ten years ago. But...
22
22

CC-82 Rear view camera
Can anyone help with a pin-out or connection details for the above Rear View Camera please? I don't have a manufacturer but it looks like it might be a generic device. I picked one up free, but...

OT: Sanyo Vacuum Cleaner Failure
The cleaning head fell off my Sanyo vacuum cleaner while I was using it today. A 3cm plastic tube has sheered all he way round. I looks like a typical crack propagation failure, with the break...
21
21

how RS Components survives
I worked for a company that bought everything off RS. They could have got a lot from Jaycar or Altronics, or even Bunnings. I asked the purchasing officer why, and he said: well, if we get someone to...
27
27

daylight saving
why has my computer not changed to daylight saving today and my my htc phone on optus has? The computer has the right time, date and zone, and change for daylight saving ticked.
16
16

Am I restricted to one RSP on the NBN?
I have sent the following enquiry to NBN Co. Meanwhile, I would be interested if any of you know the answer or if you have an opinion on what the answer should be....
1
1

Data Books: give away
Hi, am having a big clean up. Next to go is a pile of Data Books. The usual culprits; National Semi, Motorola, Analog Devices, Linear Tech, Micro Tech, Harris, etc. Lots of good app-notes and circuits...

Danaher buys Keithley
Yep, the evil Danaher group have gobbled up another one: Dave.
5
5

Electronics Auction
Saw this advertised in the latest RAAF news - Ex-defence stuff. Mostly test equip. Cheers http://www.manheimfowles.com.au/find_buy/catalogues/catalogue/?sale_id=124649
6
6

Stuxnet virus / malware ?
I could be wrong, but something in this article doesn't feel right Cyber security experts say they have identified the world's first known cyber super weapon designed specifically to destroy a...
5
5

Re: Must be time to go digital
Maybe its poped a cap. on the EHT Flyback transformer circuitry