Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chinese supercomputer named world's fastest
Chinese supercomputer named world's fastest November 14, 2010 The supercomputers on the Top 500 list, which is produced twice a year, are rated based on speed of performance China overtook the United...
26
26

Slightly O.T. memories
2
2

RD316 50 ohm teflon coax double-screened
or Beldon direct

RD316
Anyone know where to get RD316 50 ohm teflon coax double-screened 100 meters or less in Australia? Our purchasing guy has no clue.
4
4

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE
"Sylvia Else" wrote in... THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS? verbally assaulted. Yes it blocked the surrounding people, but it was quite loud. I'm going to upgrade to 42db isolation earphones so a bit of...
20
20

Quick Question
How do you set the volume on iPhone video player, in the Photos section. It's too soft to block out heathens, but while searching for the charging cable I accidently brought up a volume control which...

Don't try to splice earphone cables
After weeks to get my sound isolated earphones, which cut out surrounding noise perfectly with a bit of music, I ordered an iPod shuffle, a hotel matchbox sized MP3 player. But to keep my address...
42
42

Pulse width modulator for automotive use
anyone have some information/schematic of something suitable ?
2
2

First Apple computer expected to sell for an estimated $242,400
First Apple computer expected to sell for an estimated $242,400 Created in 1976, the Apple-1 was only worth $666.66 and was one of an estimated 200 produced by the hand of co-founder Steve Wosniak....
2
2

OT Visiting Sydney Interesting places?
Hi all I will be visiting in Sydney next week and am wondering if there are any interesting "surplus" type places worth looking at? Dave D from uN Zud
8
8

Free electricity?
Is this for real..?? Own this domain today. We make your shopping experience easy. Friendly and quick customer service.
75
75

State of Electronics Doco Expands
Karl Von Moller's doco "State of Electronics" will now expand into 3 parts: Yes, that's Owen Hill, designer of the Microbee. He has many interesting stories to tell, as do many of the others. The list...

Logitech have a solar keyboard.
Logitech have a solar keyboard. With an ultra-slim 1/3-inch profile and a full slate of laptop-style chiclet keys, the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 isn't your average rack of buttons to begin...
11
11

Heads up: The Boneyard
According to my TV guide (which is often wrong), 7mate (Sydney 7:30PM Friday, Nov 12th ) is showing an episode of The Boneyard entitled 'Electronics'. The series, so far, has been interesting (though...

Ink for the computer-electronic geek
14
14