Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Targus launches laptop cooling mats, just in time for summer
Targus launches laptop cooling mats, just in time for summer 25/11/2010 Targus has got laptop users covered this summer, with the launch of three chill mats designed to eliminate overheating and...

Automatic air freshener
**I was wandering around the supermarket the other day and spied an interesting product - an automatic air freshener. I didn't purchase one, but a cursory examination reveals a PIR + associated...
8
8

Re: EEVblog – Electronics Engineering Video Blog
you should walk come rain, hail or shine,,, no excuses,,,, well that's what the doc tells me. I wonder if he practice what he preaches. Regs Joe

Re: EEVblog ??? Electronics Engineering Video Blog
They're doing another giveaway soon: -a
2
2

Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London I mentioned this one coming up for auction, a week or two back: yes it sold, and for an interesting price. I wonder if my piece of art is worth...
362
362

RPG Borescope.
Has anyone bought a BS100 or BS150 Borescope from Radio Parts Group? I am considering buying one, but would like to know how useful anyone has found the unit to be, how clear is the image etc. I...
2
2

Buy Al-Fakher Shisha Tobacco
Buy Al-Fakher Shisha Tobacco Al Fakher Molasses is a premium brand of flavored Molasses manufactured in United Arab Emirates. Al Fakher Molasses is a high quality Molasses and is made from a high...

It will now cost you $9 more to send a small package to the US
As from today, it will now cost you $9 more to send a small package (over 453 grams) to the US I just got this from Australian Post today, no warning, nothing, so I put a copy up on my web page: Even...
13
13

correct use of UPS? leave on if not used?
I got half a dozen UPS at a bankruptcy auction. They came with original invoices, showing them to be bought in June 2009, however no user manuals. I wish to use them for a small business, running one...
7
7

Selling off some of my parts and kits
Hi guys, Shed cleanout time, got a few things to sell and some more to come shortly. Mike

Visual tour: 25 years of Windows
Visual tour: 25 years of Windows Cheers Don... ====================
12
12

CFLs or LEDs for domestic lights?
A few months back, I was reading about a four foot PCB of LEDs that replaced a standard florescent tube. Two prongs on each end, the same as a tube. All you needed to do, was remove the starter....
21
21

Problems with Rigol DS1102E DSO
Hi, I've had my DSO for over a year, it's started crashing, the screen goes all white and the front panel goes dead. If I power it up again it's OK for a while. Unfortunately it's unpredictable,...

Regulator warns Australia's finance industry on cloud risks
Regulator warns Australia's finance industry on cloud risks By Brett Winterford on Nov 16, 2010 4:56 PM (12 hours ago) ======================================================== APRA's cloud computing...
1
1

schematic for dgtec hd7710
Any one can point me to a schematic or service manual for a dgtec hd7710 stb. search engine seems to only want to give me the power supply schematic for it.
6
6