Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

X-mas light Safety ??
Hi to all, a number of folk living in home units round here have decorated their balconies with strings ( loops actually ) of tiny coloured lights - looks great at night. Fraid it is very far from...
7
7

Topical 2010
This Website Supports The Work Of Wikileaks and Julian Assange A Call To Action I call on all of ICH readers to donate towards to cost involved in hosting and other expenses at Wikileaks. At a time...

Electrical licensing FWIW.
To state it clearly, I am a licensed electrician. Now in the state of NSW, where deregulation thrives, this means nothing. If someone has a gripe about your standard of workmanship having a license...
58
58

Large Australian Companies to sell direct from China to avoid GST.
Bernie Brookes, Myer: If we can't beat them we will join them, Mr Brookes warned. We just want a level playing field. We will take jobs offshore and we will ship product out of China through our...
38
38

Horrible 240V Wiring Job.
Horrible 240V Wiring Job. An interesting thread I found at OCAU, complete with pictures: Cheers Don... ================
1
1

Re: WIKILEAKS.org is Down!
Try -- Sell your surplus electronic components at or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need. Or find new components at
2
2

automotive headlights turn of with ign schematic ?
hi, anybody know of any schematics available that will turn of a cars headlights with the ignition ? mark
5
5

Hitachi TV died.
Hitachi C29-F50B, 64cm CRT. Worked o.k. last night, dead this morning. any ideas? Once or twice would switch on and power back down all by its self but would re-start on the remote and problem would...
12
12

Re: OK Stop asking me if Justin Bieber loves you!
You actually have a "friend"? Is he a wacked-out psycho like you?

Re: Can I really read minds?
Is "Rating not relevant" code for NO? Is "Helpful" code for NO? They sure as shit do not mean Yes.

OT: Deputy Tax Commissioner
**Apropro of nothing in particular, my partner had to send a letter to the Deputy Commission of Taxation today (They were demanding payment by the 22nd November 2010, in a letter dated 27th November...

Smart meters aint so smart..
Although I'm on a dual tariff, my new 'Smart' meter does not display the off peak usage, as my previous 'dumb' meter did. We need to rely on the accuracy of the data provided to our electricity...
7
7

Powerful LED flash for smartphones
Powerful LED flash for smartphones November 26, 2010 The new Oslux provides brighter and more uniform light across the entire illuminated surface. With its compact dimensions it is perfect for modern...

Super toaster
(again) in Melbourne, no walk (again) this morning, and no real Industry news, but a couple of pictures grabbed me. group members work? had to look down at my keyboard too, and then wondered if I...
3
3

GPS group? or is there one which does this?
G'Day, I'm hoping to find a GPS unit which has the option of displaying the target destination, and the current location in an overview screen "Where you want to be is 3km north of here" with an...
2
2