Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Happy New Year
Happy New Year C'mon guys, get out of bed, it will be Christmas soon. Cheers Don... ============
1
1

Mouser USD vs AUD
Hi all I was about to order some components from Mouser when i thought I'd see what the price difference was between US and AU dollars. The answer is a lot! as an example a total of $737 AU went down...
1
1

Converting Watts To Amps And Vice Versa
I'm looking at buying a Universal Power Supply for my computer and related peripherals, and need help on how to convert between amps and volts, and vice versa, so I know what size UPS to get. Here is...
27
27

UPS Liebert powersure PST 650 doesn't start
This is a 6 year old (now discontinued) UPS. See user manual for the Australian version is here It died during the night. I've disconnected the outputs, so there's no load. Pressing the power button...
10
10

Merry Christmas
A digital Merry Christmas: Mr Bean Merry Christmas ?v=ShF6wrqvB08&feature=related?v=upGhjNXcBk8&feature=related Have a merry Christmas, and I hope you all get through to 2011. Don't eat and drink too...

Remove laptop battery for desktop use?
I have recently purchased a new laptop computer. I intend to use the computer mainly as a desktop computer so it will usually be connected to AC power. The manual states "Do not use your computer...
20
20

Electrical Standards Enforcement on Ebay
Got this message while selling something on ebay: ----- Attention: Australian standards may apply Thank you for choosing to make your item available to Australia, however before listing an item in...
3
3

Skype down world wide
Skype down world wide I tried 3 different ISPs this morning, but still down. Cheers Don... ====================
2
2

My Blackberry Is Not Working! - The One Ronnie, Preview - BBC One
My Blackberry Is Not Working! - The One Ronnie, Preview - BBC One If you don't get a laugh out of this, you may be in the wrong race :-) New Video just posted: Merry Christmas, Cheers Don......
2
2

Sharp SX68NF8 TV
Hi, we have the above tv that started randomly switching itself off about a year ago. Some months later after switching itself off you couldn't turn it back on for some minutes. Couple of months ago...
1
1

Check
Sorry testing.....

Re: Whingeing retail billionaires and the 10% GST
Check with AP as to wether they get paid for those os packages. You may get a suprise??
73
73

Whingeing retail billionaires and the 10% GST
Whingeing retail billionaires and the 10% GST I must have taken an extra dose of grumpy old man pills this morning, as I just read: Fury at online GST loophole Mathew Murphy December 20, 2010 RETAIL...
9
9

Free to a good home
I have a SONY Multiscan 400PS 19" Graphics Display Monitor in excellent condition. Anybody in Perth willing to take it off my hands?
1
1

Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace.
Xmas Special. Free to a good home. OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20Mhz Dual Trace. See similar specs at: OSCILLOSCOPE GW GOS-522B 20 MHz/400V P-P 2 Channel Trigger and Delay Auto/Dual/Single or ALT Sweep...
5
5