Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Reading the values of SMD components.
What do people use for this. Tried magnifying glasses but most dont have enough magnification. Main problem is the very small SMD resistors which look like about 50X magnification is needed. Trying to...
9
9

Magazine subscription
Today I realised that I haven't had a Silicon Chip for a while. It seems that my subscription ran out in April 2010 and nobody told me. I guess that if I didn't notice it had stopped coming, I won't...
28
28

Aussie solar car fastest in world
**See: 79kph on only 1200 watts of DC input is VEEERY efficient. Reckon that is no more air drag than experienced by a racing cyclist on a velodrome. .... Phil
39
39

What do they make of the Gerry Harvey saga in Asia?
What do they make of the Gerry Harvey saga in Asia? Watch the video: Cheers Don... ==================== http://www.nma.tv/fair-coalition-ad-campaign-angers-aussie-consumers/
3
3

harvey norman
is it just me or does the harvey norman sites seem to be down or not working ? tried their home page, that sorta comes up then jams up ortries to reload , but doesnt..
1
1

Gerry Harvey Retreats!
Well, you can knock Gerry Harvey out of the equation: "Mr Harvey has conceded that the launch of full-page advertisements during the Boxing Day sales period was ''bad timing'' and that the retailers'...
25
25

Harvey now considers shopping online with no GST to be "Un-Australian" (foot in mouth disease)
It just gets better and better. Crawl off and die you greedy pile of shit.
9
9

Aldi shows the way again (pay attention Gerry Harvey)
I received my Aldi catalogue today and this caught my eye: It LOOKS like a dead ringer for my Casio fx-82MS. I paid CONSIDERABLY more for the Casio than $1.99 at K-Mart (at least 25 Bucks). I reckon...

So you want a level playing field Mr. Harvey?
So you want a level playing field Mr. Harvey? Here is what you do: Sell on-line to over 200 countries, but don't charge them the Australian 10% GST. And it is legal. You can sell to the European Union...
31
31

Re; Retailers wanting GST on imports. - Campaign against this (link here)
Considering the recent publicity that Get Up has had with Wikileaks, I decided to look on their webpage and sure enough there is a proposed campaign against these greedy retailers that might be of...
14
14

Harvey
I think we need a grass roots anti harvey norman campaign to make him realize he is not gaining customers by being the most vociferous gst for small imports spokesperson.
8
8

Stranded UTP and crimp connectors
Hi, Came home with a fistful of UTP Cat 5e cable from Altronics, and lo, to my surprise it has stranded conductors. Will that work OK with standard RJ45 crimp connectors? TIA
5
5

The downside to internet shopping
Just before Xmas I ordered some stuff from a reputable *Australian* retailer. I usually use Paypal for online purchases as it means that my details (other than address of course) do not go near the...
13
13

Greens back retailers' internet GST bid
Greens back retailers' internet GST bid Bob Brown: "Why should the shop up the street have to charge GST for its customers but the shop selling goods out of Tokyo or California not have to charge...
43
43

Dangerous in the wrong hands
Dont get caught trying to smuggle one of these out of the USA (Refer first six matches in search results) What the ___? James
5
5