7000 Barrier Broken !!

** This is now # 7004.

According to the Google archive .....

Three email addys involved - tpg, bigpond & optusnet.

Could be a few posts missing, I suspect.

Suffer - Roddles.

...... Phil ;-)

Reply to
Phil Allison

You've lost me. You have 77300 posts, and Rod Speed stands at over 200K.

You wouldn't be using number of posts to big-note yourself would you? What the hell am I talking about, of course you would.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to

** You lost yourself and your mind, decades ago.

The 7000 number of course applies to " aus.electronics ".

Reply to
Phil Allison

Those stats of course courtesy of Google Groups, which you just called an Abomination in another thread.

You also almost certainly hold the stat for the most kill-filed person on Aus.Electronics, congratulations Phil.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones