7000 Barrier Broken !!

** This is now # 7004.

According to the Google archive  .....

Three email addys involved -   tpg, bigpond & optusnet.

Could be a few posts missing,  I suspect.

Suffer  -   Roddles.

......    Phil   ;-)

Re: 7000 Barrier Broken !!

  You've lost me.  You have 77300 posts, and Rod Speed stands at over 200K.

  You wouldn't be using number of posts to big-note yourself would you?
  What the hell am I talking about, of course you would.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
<http://counter.li.org

Re: 7000 Barrier Broken !!

"John Tserkezis"

**  You lost yourself and your mind,  decades ago.

 The 7000 number of course applies to  " aus.electronics ".

Re: 7000 Barrier Broken !!

Those stats of course courtesy of Google Groups, which you just called
an Abomination in another thread.

You also almost certainly hold the stat for the most kill-filed person
on Aus.Electronics, congratulations Phil.

Dave.

Site Timeline