Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Telecom relay coil polarity
Bamboozled for a while by a Telecom relay from Altronics, S4130B (12VDC coil). Turns out that the coil has a polarity, the diagram in the catalogue has a small + on one side of the coil. Can anyone...
12
12

.5 vdc to 3 vdc max 500ma power supply schematic/chip needed
hi anybody got info on a : .5vdc to 3 vdc 400ma max power supply schematic/ ic ? mark
16
16

REQ: OLD ANALOG OSCILOSCOPE
hi folks i was watching Aussie guy Dave Jones and his youtube vids, one of were about osciloscopes () so, i took his suggestion and thats why i am posting here now... i am in electronics so as HAM...
15
15

Germany identifies a secure way to deal with spam
Germany identifies a secure way to deal with spam In theory, stopping spam is easy: just make it uneconomic to send millions of messages by charging for each one sent, or make senders authenticate...
20
20

Today Myer launches under $1000AUD GST free, Chinese on line shop.
Live Today: Myer joins e-commerce rush After threatening in December to launch a China-based retail website to allow Australian customers to shop GST-free, Myer has pushed the button on the...
7
7

HPM inline power socket
I've attached any number of inline sockets and plugs in my life, and never had the trouble I'm having with this. It seems impossible to fit. The instructions talk about the "Easy wiring clamp...
40
40

get him kicked off
any chance we can get phil kicked off this group ? since he`s just a tosser and knows NOTHING ABOUT AUDIO OR ELECTRONICS?
14
14

Asus motherboard box doubles as a PC case
Asus motherboard box doubles as a PC case 03 March, 2011 03:36 In the quest to cut down on shipping waste Taiwan's Asus has a novel idea: What if the shipping container became the PC case? That's the...
13
13

Belling Lee power plug wanted
I am looking for a L1436A/P miniature 3 pin power plug I know that they can be purchased via Farnell, X-ON etc but the going price out here is around $26 each and that seems a bit steep to me. If...
7
7

Voltage from a plugpack measured with no load
I have a no-brand plugpack that is labeled "output 9V DC". If I try to measure the voltage using a DMM, I get a value of 14odd volts. I believe trying to read the output voltage of such a device...
9
9

Hong Kong postage delays
Received this from an Ebay seller I had just ordered from. This explains why I have had to wait 3+ weeks so far for other Ebay purchases from previously reliable sellers. Along with the delays...
1
1

Ericsson Demonstrates HSPA at 168M Bps
Ericsson Demonstrates HSPA at 168M Bps Ericsson has demonstrated HSPA (High-Speed Packet Access) with download speeds up to 168M bps (bits per second) and 24M bps on the uplink, the company said on...

Just got one 5 min ago
An Indian just called me from Mendosa computing (not sure of the name cause I could not understand the accent) but apparently they recon I have something wrong with my computer,So I went looking for...
11
11

NBN critics misunderstand wireless:
NBN critics misunderstand wireless: 1 Hour ago But optical fibre will outpace wireless for the foreseeable future. The chief executive officer of Australia?s oldest modem maker has added his voice to...
6
6

This could light up your life
7