Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: What a scam
"fritz" wrote so, are you? :))))

Electronics makers facing semiconductor shortages due to Japan quake
Electronics makers facing semiconductor shortages due to Japan quake Electronics manufacturers are facing shortages and unprecedented price fluxes in semiconductor supplies as Japan, which accounts...
6
6

Dead Sony KV-T25SZ8 TV
This TV died abruptly, and completely without warning, while it was turned on. It appears completely dead, other than than that the degaussing still works. There was some burning smell evident...
54
54

SBS jamming GPS ?
**See: SBS TV transmissions in Sydney are interfering with GPS receivers. A prof at NSW uni says so. Consider: GPS satellites all transmit on 1575.42 MHz. SBS analogue TV is on UHF28 = 526 to 533 MHz...
4
4

8.8 magnitude quake strikes Japan
19:30 This is of personal interest to me, as I have a 21 year old grand daughter on a flight, and about to land in Japan in about an hour. And two very stressed parents in Darwin trying to find out...
48
48

Re: What a Vile Scam
"David Eather" ** I want the full details of the alleged articles to come out in public. Nothing less will do. And no money involved. The entity called " fritz " is living up to his name. A low class...
1
1

Google starts letting search users block domains in results
Google starts letting search users block domains in results The feature will let users create more personalized search listings, the company said Google is adding a feature to its search engine that...
1
1

Re: Phil is a Party Pooper.
"Don McKenzie" wrote HAM? VK2?...3...4..5...?
5
5

Truck crash sprays US highway with printer ink
News in 40 minutes ago: Truck crash sprays US highway with printer ink Video and story: Cheers Don... ==============================
3
3

Panasonic microwave oven repair
I have a very nice (read: expensive) Panasonic microwave oven in for service. It will actually end up being mine, when it's completed. It uses a SMPS and has some nice features. The display and...
8
8

Latest Geminoid Is Incredibly Realistic
Latest Geminoid Is Incredibly Realistic If you aren't sure about this one, after watching the video, have a look at the pictures near the bottom of the page. Cheers Don... ==================
2
2

Excellent customer service from this Hong Kong retailer
My eldest daughter Sharon, who runs a business in Darwin ( sent me this one. She rarely sends me anything, so I assume she was very impressed with this. Thanks Shaz. Dontronics also sends out a little...
2
2

FA: Test equipment all starting at $0.99
Hi all, I have the following items for auction all starting at $0.99 1) Micro Now 716, 2-18GHz sweep generator HP 5342A, frequency counter HP 3314A, 20MHz function generator HP 4396A, TIMS thanks Greg
4
4

Help please Sylvia......
I have a senior moment Sylvia. One of many lately. Recently you posted on this NG a reply with a hyperlink to an image you had taken. How did you do that please? I would be most grateful of your help....
18
18

Oatley K25 PWM kit - feedback and questions
Folks, Has anyone assembled this kit and used it? It went together well, but had a few issues when connecting wires (basically the 2.5mm2 wire) fitted into the terminals, but once I tightened up the...
32
32