Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: New Zealand internet copyright law
"kreed" Absolutely shocking - the part about "proving innocence" is a very large worry, and basically wiping their arses with our legal rights. ** Nothing new in it at all. If you get a notice for...
6
6

New Zealand internet copyright law
Absolutely shocking - the part about "proving innocence" is a very large worry, and basically wiping their arses with our legal rights. The New Zealand Parliament has passed a Copyright and Infringing...
12
12

Picture processing in LCD/Plasma TV
Hi All, I record stuff on VHS tape at half-speed to take to a friend of mine's home. I think it is fair to say most people would think half-speed VHS pictures aren't very good quality. Anyway, the...
2
2

It will now cost you $9 more to send a small package to the US
It will now cost you $9 more to send a small package to the US ============================================================== Remember this thread I first posted on the 22nd November 2010? The very...
13
13

Re: Shooters and Fishers could hold casting vote in NSW Upper House
. It's nice to know that your only reason for being here is to annoy the crap out of me.
6
6

NBN Co uses Whirlpool forum to get pricing message across
NBN Co uses Whirlpool forum to get pricing message across ========================================================= The company behind building the national broadband network, NBN Co has taken to...
26
26

My Sanwa analogue multimeter has died.
It was a beautiful piece of technology and I can't bring myself to throw it out.
11
11

Does anybody make ....?
We keep getting a situation where we are trying to connect existing harnesses with 1/4" (6.35mm=F2) QC/faston/receptacles to SLA batteries with 3/16" (4.8mm=F1) terminals. Don't ask. So we would be...
3
3

FBI hijacks Coreflood botnet
FBI hijacks Coreflood botnet Swaps command servers with their own. US authorities claim to have replaced the command and control servers of the Coreflood botnet with their own kit in an effort to...

Cockies in the cable
Cockatoos suspected of breaking Telstra fibre Cockie wanna cable? Telstra has fingered prolific numbers of cockatoos as the potential culprits behind damage to a temporary fibre cable put in place...
42
42

Semi OT: Antenna guy wires & tiled roof
Got a new TV antenna with a 1.5m "mast" that needs 3 guy wires added. I've got a roof with concrete tiles and cant work out how to install the guy wires. I've sussed out the neighbourhood and can' see...
10
10

Power supply information
I need to generate 1500 watts@50v dc linear or switch construction , ideas > schematics please re construction

Batteries........
Might be of interest to some the cheapskates around here..............
3
3

Security camera questions
A mate wants a set of security cameras around his home. I called a mate in the biz and found that the hardware is not badly priced, but the cameras are very expensive. For a high resolution camera...
30
30

FA: more items starting at $0.99
Hi all, I have the following for auction. starting at $0.99 Megger, 500V Insulation Tester & Bridge - 250V Insulation Tester & Bridge - Model 323 True RMS Voltmeter - 4936A Tranmission Impairment Test...
3
3