Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Australia: Google wipes Street View data, guts cars
By Liam Tung on May 5, 2011 6:09 AM (25 minutes ago) Update to kill sniffing software. Google has deleted its Australian Street View payload data, which it revealed last October included emails, URLs...

Google Shopping comes to Oz
Google Shopping comes to Oz by Chris Jager on May 4, 2011 After four long years, Google Shopping has finally launched in Australia, listing everything from microwaves to digital cameras, external hard...
19
19

Sydney rail outage caused by 2 capacitors (and bad system design)
Full report at On the morning of the April 12th, 2011 the ATRICS system located at Sydenham Signal Box suffered a failure which resulted in a loss of control for points, routes and controlled signals...

Switch mode question
Is it permissable to run a couple of dc switch mode supplies in parallel to gain extra current capacity ? What are the potential problems Tnx
11
11

Solar Installation
I am just getting quotes for a domestic, grid connected, solar installation. Being on the side of a hill, my house has a slightly unusual layout, with a patio on the top level. I would like to...
5
5

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchangerate.
Don McKenzie wrote Thats just plain wrong. They all survived the GFC because they werent allowed to do what the stupid yanks allowed theirs to do. Same thing happened with Canada too, not one of their...
2
2

OT: Bin Laden Dead?
In the last few minutes: Was first reported that Obama would address the US nation Sunday night, and the speculation was that they got Gaddaffi. Latest reports now is that it is Bin Laden they got....
34
34

Icom R7100 Service Manual
hi All, I have a Icom R7100 Service Manual for sale at $10 + postage, comes in a good binder with all pages within plastic sheaths. It weighs 1.5 kg so it might be easier to pick up from Watsonia....

Kenwodd 5000 Service Manual
hi All, I have a Kenwood 5000 Service Manual for sale at $10 + postage, comes in a good binder. (also a shabby user manual) It weighs 1.5 kg so it might be easier to pick up from Watsonia. cheers...
1
1

Photomultiplier Tube
hi All, Is anyone of need of a RCA 4524/V4 photomultiplier tube. I am in Melbourne Watsonia. best wishes Andrew.

Newsgroups don't exist
I posted this on TPG's forum, I have noticed something strange with Tpg news server. for the last half day I have had no incoming posts through TPG other than my own sent from TPG. I tried the phone...
2
2

Tpg news server
I have noticed something strange with Tpg news server. for the last half day I have had no incoming posts through TPG other than my own sent from TPG. I tried the phone to TPG but none of the expert...
9
9

Found: E book stash.
http://www.unhas.ac.id/tahir/ebook/
22
22

Life in Brunswick. NBNco rollout photos
Life in Brunswick. NBNco rollout photos Whirlpool user and all-round nice guy Sambo9 recently publishing this stunning gallery of photos of the National Broadband Network rollout in the Melbourne...

Re: Australian Dollar just walked through 1.07AUD to the USD exchange rate.
For us, as exporters it is simple. The jobs leave the shores, never to return as they are simply too hi-tech to easily bring back. We keep putting more on in our Asian plant and retrenching locals.
46
46