5V 3 wire fans suppliers in sydney

Apologies for asking this again, but I'm having a brain fart and can not
tickle this out of google.

I need a supplier of 5V 3 wire fans, preferrably Sydney.
Someone sent me a url to pdf catalogue before.

It is not DSE, Jaycar/electus, Tandy, Farnell, R&S, but sounded like wood?

Yes, I'm finally catching up on outstanding jobs.

TIA.

Re: 5V 3 wire fans suppliers in sydney

Probably WES components.
02 97979866
http://www.wescomponents.com

Have used plenty of their 120mm 3 wire ceramic bearing fans and am
happy with them
price is good too.

Re: 5V 3 wire fans suppliers in sydney

Sounds like them. Now to get them to respond to my email so I can hand
over my money. That is where we stalled last time.

Site Timeline