Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Stand by?
Lately there has been lot's of so called power saving ' tips ' by lot's of so called ' experts '. Not being full savvy on electronics what is the best to do with regard to turning off the stand by on...
7
7

Funny: Flame Warriors by Mike Reed

How to find yourself on Google Earth
Can someone in eastern Australia use their backyard to make a huge clock that is readable from space? This way when Google Maps updates their imagery we can use your clock as a reference to find out...
30
30

Google Guitar ?
** Hi, anyone managed to pick out a tune on the Google guitar yet ?? Nice tone, stereo too. .... Phil
10
10

T5 Circular Lamp failure
I have just had to put the third tube into the Nelson T5 circular lamp fitting in my kitchen. It's on for about 2 hours a day, which given the claimed 16,000 average life, should give me 8000 days, or...
21
21

Earbud controler......
Hi. I have asked around and looked around without any luck to find a device that you can plug a set of earbuds with a 3.5mm stereo plug into that can control the output volume of both left and right...
5
5

Led Flashlights
The early battery lamps which were used as led flashlights were actually run by the led acid battery. Later these lamps used as led flashlights were replaced by an improved version of the battery....
5
5

Mains plug on Nikko RC battery charger
A Nikko RC car has the primary volts stamped as 230vac on its battery charger, but it has a USA style [110vac] mains plug. Is this usual? I know DSE sell adapters [not transformers,..actual plug...
3
3

Anyone for Windows 8?
Cheers Don... ========================
39
39

Cheapest way to buy a 1mw laser in Australia?
Altronics charges $15 for the same thing you can get on Ebay for $1 but customs wont allow it to be imported without an import license. Is there anywhere in Aus that sells these at a reasonable price....
13
13

Off peak power on a GPO
This is probably not the best place, but I am sure that someone knows the answer of the top of their heads. I am asking because I have a memory that these rules might have changed a dew years ago. My...
11
11

Looking for assistance: FIR filter design
Hi, I need to generate coefficients for a FIR filter with specific characteristics. It's most likely a simple task for someone with the right design tools and experience, I've spent heaps of time on...
3
3

Digital Ballasts
Another great feature of digital ballasts is the ability to run both MH and HPS bulbs on the same ballast without having to flip a switch (it should be noted that not all digital ballasts on the...
1
1

Perth - who does DMM calibrations?
I've got a Thurlby Thandar 1906 bench meter that needs calibration, no NATA cert or similar needed, just a basic calibration. Can anyone recommend a Perth company who can do this? Any idea of the...
5
5

Sri Lanka offers tax holiday for Australian IT outsourcing
Sri Lanka offers tax holiday for Australian IT outsourcing The Sri Lankan Government has offered Australian companies and Government departments a tax holiday of up to twelve years if they choose the...
1
1