Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

DuinoMite, the Maximite compatible is now available.
About a month ago, I gave a very good rundown on a new PIC32 based Micro-controller-Computer system that was about to be released. These boards arrived yesterday, and prices start at around $33. Just...

OT rant, iphone
Got given a 3g 4.2 iPhone,what a useless contraption,Frustrating waste of time, what use are they? First of all I do not want music,which seems to be their prime purpose. I have no intention of ever...
44
44

Call for Papers (CFP)
========================================================= ARPN Journal of Science and Technology Call for Papers (Vol. 2 No. 1) January 2011 Dear Sir/ Madam, ARPN Journal of Science and Technology is...

Maybe the US government can do something about fake electronic parts
Maybe, but I doubt it. -- Trevor Wilson
16
16

Macrovision defeater
Hello, I have a "Video Stabilizer" device inline with the video input to a VCR. Its purpose is to remove the Macrovision copy protection where it is included in the signal (in my case from a DVD...
27
27

Solar Scheme Giant Scam
** See: All done just to appease the NSW Greens. Then they STILL lose the election. ... Phil
2
2

lighting
Any one seen these? read the specs, assuming that it is AC how would they fare on our voltage (240).
2
2

another aldi aircon up next week
This time aldi have a reverse cycle aircon for $299. Think I ll be getting this one. but heres a question. I have a large cavity under house, and the air is always cool like a cellar. I was thinking...
9
9

In-rush resistor failed
Hi All, I just thought I'd say this LG DVD/VCR unit discussed below is still working fine with the new in-rush resistor installed. Ross Hi All, A friend of mine has an LG DVD/VCR combination unit...

DSE in the crap ..
.... as an underperforming branch of Woolies, and may be sold off. Serve them right ;-! geoff
17
17

Re: Can you even trust cops with guns?
No, Keefy's not a sock puppet, Keefy's one of those charming anti-gun individuals who doesn't have a problem with Trevor posting his anti- gun and anti-gunowner drivel on places like aus.electronics,...
5
5

Small motor coupling sourcing
I'm trying to find some (cheap) flex couplings to mate some 8mm stepper motor shafts to the 8mm end of some lead screws. Either the Huco style or the "slitted beam" types would be ok. No luck with...
12
12

WTB: Spectrum Analyzer (21 GHz or higher)
I am looking to buy a used SPECTRUM ANALYZER (21 GHz or higher) in good working condition. Prefer HP Agilent or Tektronix. Please email me offline with details, price and location if you have one for...

Earth fault - motorised treadmill (long) ...
DIL-to-be? (son's current squeeze) presented a "yumcha" motorised treadmill for me to check/repair. Badged Vibelife V815. History is that it was ordered on the web, and was faulty out of the box....
5
5

Should I obey my phone's charging advice?
My mobile phone, an Android based Samsung Galaxy SII, nags me to unplug the charger as soon as it is fully charged. A couple of my chargers state specifically that they are "intelligent" but the phone...
6
6