Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help needing smallest 240v to 9v transformer
Hi I am interested in making my own 240v double adapter spy bug like the one found here: but the price is too much for me to afford, so I would like to make my own. Would the power it needs have some...
2
2

Australian Commodore Computer Group
Hi, If there is anyone out there that still has any interest in Commodore computers there is a mailing list set up to cater for all your CBMish needs! If you do want to connect with other like minded...
1
1

Raspberry Pi EMC Testing’s done!
Raspberry Pi EMC Testing?s done! Good news! We just received confirmation that the Raspberry Pi has passed EMC testing without requiring any hardware modifications. Full Story:...
6
6

VHF Spectrum use
** Can anyone living *outside* the capitol cites of Australia say what if any use is being made of the VHF spectrum - particularly around 174-181MHz aka TV channel 6. The ACMA web site is hopeless at...
10
10

Reactance
If I connect a 270 nf capacitor in series with an LED and the 230v mains what happens?
5
5

Biggest CFL on sale ?
**Hi, A local " two dollar store " is currently selling 55watt Spiral CFLs in both BC and ES bases. These are rated at 6400K. Weight = 200gms. Height = 210 mm Diameter = 81 mm. Brand name is...

Jeff Bezos discovers Apollo 11 rocket engines on the sea bed
43 minutes ago: Jeff Bezos discovers Apollo 11 rocket engines on the sea bed. When you?ve made as much money as Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has, you?ve maybe earned the right to undertake some bizarre...
6
6

Re: Mobile phone
"Xeno =LIAR " ** ROTFL My god you are a fuckwit.
1
1

Raspberry Pi Element14 COMPLIANCE TESTING Update
============================ Frequently Asked Questions about Raspberry Pi UPDATED AT 8:51 am GMT 26 March Q. What is the latest update ? A. COMPLIANCE TESTING - Over the weekend, Raspberry Pi provide...
3
3

OT: Aldi tools
Weekend before last I saw that Aldi had a belt and disk sanding machine for $89.99. Having been wanting one for some time, I drove the 50km to the nearest store and bought one. Total disappointment,...
21
21

F connector crimper...
I'm chasing one of these and not likely to find one locally. Jaycar and DSE have none in stock either (mind you, the DSE one was all of $5 so I guess it wouldn't last very long anyway). Can anyone...
5
5

Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!
Welcome to the latest Raspberry Pi update from RS Components! Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry...
16
16

Strange earthing goings on
Was just in the shower,feet on the wet tiles water all over me and I got a tiny tingle through a cut in my finger on the tap handle. So I plodded through house and got an analogue multimeter, back to...
6
6

Panel test points
Does anyone know a supplier of test points that can be used on the front panel of some home brew equipment that an oscilloscope can be connected to for testing etc? I am thinking of something...
3
3

Re: NSW Greens push for ammunition purchase restrictions
Yep, no worries, off you go to aus.electroncs where you can deep and meaningful discussions with other long standing and highly respected members about what a pack of pricks gun owners are.