Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- 40V 3A Lab Power Supply EA Dec93/Jan94
October 6, 2005, 12:37 am
rate this thread
There is a good post on this about 2 years ago. The reason for this
post is to help explain so problems. In april 94 an errata was
published about the unstabe nature and not beig able to set current. to
solve this remove C16 and re solder the botton to R35 (ie not to R36).
Also you may beed to remove C3 from the RV1 pot.
In feb95 the three(3) connections for the power transformer. the CT
connection shown on the right should be on the left. the OV line will
be as the schematic.
I hope this additional information help new constructors and other with
Re: 40V 3A Lab Power Supply EA Dec93/Jan94
as the schematic.
PS: if you are using the DSE MK3 kit The C16 mod is already done on the
new board. You will notice C3 is not supplied. Also for older kit use a
1 ohm 5 Watt resistor from the switch to 0 Volts and not the jumper
supplied as this will extend the life of the switch. DSE also use a
modified copy of the instructions so 0 Volt line should be correct.
- » Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le coronavirus 1...
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » [CHARTER] handvest nl.hobby.elektronica [maandelijks bericht, april 2020]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Dutch)