Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HPM extension cord recall
Just for general interest: Even though the process is fully automated I would have thought there would be some testing of the finished product. "The cords, which were sold across Australia between...
5
5

How the bastards do it
Climate skeptic instructor fired from Oregon State University Posted on June 11, 2012 by Anthony Watts Gordon Fulks sends this summary of the situation and asks that it be distributed. I=92m happy to...
143
143

For those with LinkedIn accounts.
SECURITY ALERT: LinkedIn Password Leak Important Alert Regarding Reports of Password Leakage with LinkedIn ______________________________________________________________________________ Over the last...
39
39

When a toaster stops popping up the toast and burning it
ster and repair it? =A0I moved the y no results
3
3

One for the Sparkies
Hi, anyone know a good way to get the snap fit cover off one of these without leaving a mark ? I refer specifically the ARLEC brand 9101B and similar light switches WHEN mounted flush onto a wall....
5
5

laptop charger compatibility
Tried googling this, everyones just trying to flog stuff. I'm stuck at home with a Dell Latitude D610 with the battery running low and the charger elsewhere. What are the odds that other makes of...
3
3

modifications to Daisy MP3 player, need help please !
Hi, I've made a number of Daisy MP3 players for a project, working just fine ... The question now is to make a few changes to the design to make it more suited for a new application. 1. letting it use...
1
1

Trevor Tosspot's Porky List Gets Another Entry
TrevorTosspot'sPorkyList =A0*I have a friend who can STOP his heart *Their is ample evidence to support the fact that possession of an inanimate object is capable of altering a cognitive persons...
7
7

Faulty caps from WES
Some weeks ago, I purchased 100 X 470uF 25Volt electros. WES part number: 470WLR25. Wehn I pulled a couple from the bag, I noticed some blcak fluid on some of the caps. I eventually found 15 faulty...
2
2

Return of the Vacuum Tube
Chris.
3
3

OT hotmail
My hotmail comes up as blocked and they want my phone no to recover it or they have a page full of questions ending with wanting my credit card details I do not know if it is a scam. I tried my laptop...
3
3

IBM (APC) UPS stupid made
My cousin was moving his business. He has a handyman/courier/cleaner guy and got him to shift stuff. Apparently he picked up this IBM 1500 VA UPS, which is pretty heavy with fingers under the front...
1
1

Interview with Colin Mitchell from Talking Electronics
Hi All Long time no visit. Just letting you know that I've finally got around to uploading the first part of my interview with Colin Mitchell from Talking Electronics magazine fame when I met up with...
10
10

Radiation (?) question
You know how when you move a battery radio close to a electro magnetic / electro mechanical device, it picks up static and noise? well I recently bought an exercise machine, and was surprised to find...
33
33

Re: Investigation reveals 20% increase in stolen guns (in NSW)
And what was the increase in illegally smuggled guns? ================================ Customs must tackle 'failings' on firearms BY: AMOS AIKMAN From: The Australian May 14, 2012 12:00AM THE Customs...
17
17