4 Sale 6HC11 Eval. Kit

Selling complete 68HC11 Evaluation Kit, unused. Will consider offers.

Reply to
coffeecup

Could have used an EVB 12 years ago: I had to make my own clone instead and a mate etched the PCB for a six pack of VB.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Location ?

How old ?

Any other parts with it, like chips etc ?

thanks

-- Regards Mike

  • GMC/VL Commodore, Calais VL Turbo FuseRail that wont warp or melt !
  • High grade milspec ignition driver electronics now in development
  • Twin Tyres to suit most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
Mike