Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Mark Harriss
October 7, 2006, 2:37 pm
rate this thread
Does anyone know of a source in Australia of 4 1/2 digit
LCD displays similar to the old Dick Smith Z-4175?. This
is about a 10mm tall character display. I was hoping to
get something cheaper than the $20 or so that Farnell and
RS want. Rockby have some 5 and 6 digit displays but they
are too large for this application.
- » PPM signal decoding and driving 10 RC servo motors
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under