Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

faultfinding on electric fences
Spent a day recently with a colleague on his farm, tracking down shorts and leakage on electric fencing. There are a couple of natty devices, including a little handheld box that you just hook onto...
4
4

Looking for iPhone developer in Australia
Where do I look for a list of Australia iPhone iOS developers? Preferably in Melb. Regs Joe
4
4

ETI-702
Any old-timers out there that can help me with an old 10.525GHz doppler radar project? It was published in ETI as the ETI-702 around May 1975 and used the CL8960 module from Philips. I built the thing...
10
10

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability
You really want me to go over this again? Fair enough, Trevor Tosspot used aus.electronics to launch his anti-gun and anti-gun owner diatribes not once, but repeatedly, you lot said nothing. As soon...
39
39

Arduino Hotel Room Unlocker.
Arduino Hotel Room Unlocker. Just watching the local evening news when they ran a story about an electronic Hotel Room Un-locker. I couldn't help notice the Arduino logo on the prototype unit they...

CHECK OUT THIS JET SHOW!
F*cking thing is armed doing laps over my shed! haha! Herc
7
7

OT. Test Equipment clear-out
I have several items of test equipment looking for a home. First offer to electronics enthusiasts in Aus. Currently located in WA. Vintage Danbridge (Denmark) 3 decade inductor type DI 3A (wooden...

Nick Martin booted as Altium CEO
The title says it all... Dave.
1
1

Hakko iron tips - non genuine sources?
I'm looking for some new tips for my Hakko 936 base with a 907 handpiece. The RS / Farnell prices are steep, has anyone bought decent tips via ebay? Got a vendor you can point me at? thanks.
2
2

Re: 1934 DH84 Dragon goes missing in Queensland
The above message has been brought to you by Keefy, who only posts here to "annoy the crap" out of me Those who don't have an issue with one side of a debate posting their opinions and rhetoric...
2
2

Daylight saving
Changed on the 7th oct but computer did not and when I tried to synch it with an atomic clock it reverted to old time. did we change it without telling technical people who seem to think the 28th is...
21
21

Video interface for PS-24 IR viewer
This is a long shot. I'm trying to find out how to access the NTSC output from a FLIR PS-24 IR viewer. The spec sheet states that an output is there, but the application manual supplied makes...
2
2

Solar battery chargers
I am looking to install solar panels and a charger on my caravan. It already has 2 x 100AH batteries. Using a single 200W panel as an example, it has a Vmp 18V and Imp 11A (equals 198W, close enough)....
5
5

Tektronix scope manual T932A available
A few years ago I posted here, offering a working Tektronix portable scope as a freebie to anyone who was interested. A guy in the ES got in touch, and the scope ended up with him. Happy ending for...
2
2

Apple iOS6 Disaster?
Apple iOS6 Disaster? I was having a few problems with a new iPAD and an iOS6 firmware upgrade. I found it is it is not just the maps, it seems to have some other very serious issues. After a little...
4
4