Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question for Sylvia: Splitting AV output
Dear Sylvia, Let's say I have a video device that has an AV output (3-socket RCA, for video, L & R). Can I connect it to the AV inputs of two other video devices (say a TV and something else) without...
89
89

Crazy eBay Prices
3 x Standard DC Power Plug 5.5mm x 1.5mm / 1.7mm Connector Brand New GBP111.99 and VESA 50 75 100 TV Wall mount Bracket f 10"-30" 15 17 19 26 30 28 29 22 23 24 21 AU$1399.00 Colin
3
3

WHAT'S NEW IN GRAYS SHED??
Just a final few images.. ------------- Aim here! New 3 tonne kicking bag cable! ------------- SOLAR POWERED FAN! .. .. In case your electricity goes out one summer and you dont know what to do! THE...
1
1

GRAYS SHED <<<<RELOADED<<<<
WHAT'S NEW IN GRAY'S SHED? ALL New Inventory! SOLDERING a bunch of STUFF! PETROL -Vs- GAS! A Solar Powered Fan The KOOKABURRA Video and a surprise visitor... ... CLICK for the May Issue! THE GRAY!
3
3

Need ASR 33/35 Teletype
For 50rh anniversary museum display of Dartmouth Time Sharing. Not sure whether paper and ink are available anyway, but prefer one that still or current loop ok.

RE Bigpond news server
I have just recieved an email from bigpond giving detailed instructions on how to connect to bigpond ng so it appears that the stories on its demise are exagerated. I would post the email but it has...
89
89

Hedy Lamarr
I just watched a doco on Hedy Lamarr. In 1966 she was charged with shoplifting $86 worth of items. The case went to a jury trial lasting 6 days. Are they kidding? Is that a good use of the justice...
8
8

Bigpond NG
Is anyone using bigpond newsgroups through their server and does it still still work?
6
6

If it's too good to be true....
What's the old saying: If it's too good to be true.... What are the chances of getting 3 emails from 3 different companies at around 05:30 this morning, offering ridiculous prices on goods? Sure as a...
6
6

Electric skateboards-what will they think of next?
Specs a.. Motor power - 2000W b.. Top speed - around 20mph c.. Range - 6 miles d.. Maximum grade - 15% e.. Charge time - 2 hours f.. Battery - Lithium ion g.. Weight - between 12 and 15 pounds It...
13
13

Kogan sues ispONE
Online retailer Kogan has launched legal action against wholesale partner ispONE after the latter blocked a subset of Kogan's Mobile customers from using its network due to ?high-usage?. Kogan Mobile...

HT Inbuilt AVR
The range is tested on various quality parameters and is also customized as required by the client. For more information visit on :

O2
Is,was htc originally O2 and did apple get their ideas from O2,I seem to remember O2 phones with touch screens . I am probably all wrong.
1
1

For Sale: 16 channel analogue light dimmer project
Hi all A few years ago I started building an analog multi channel light dimmer for theatre use. It is 16 channel, and has a chaser and music to light control as well so it could be used for kids...

An unlimited smart phone plan for $19 a month?
How about a smart phone plan with an unlimited data, text, and messages for $19 a month? Well, it appears to be correct, but you need a special Android phone (included in price), and have to be a US...