2sd717-e

  replacements in a tip pack , I have some mj2955 which might fit the
bill ? as the 717 manage but I would like some safety margin .

Re: 2sd717-e

how odd

  replacements in a tip pack , I have some mj2955 which might fit the
bill ? as the 717 manage but I would like some safety margin .

Re: 2sd717-e

SO you don't have a clue huh ?

Re: 2sd717-e

Me neither oddly confused as well.

Re: 2sd717-e

what are you doing?

what is the data on both transistors?

Come on man tell us more.

what would you say if I said my big toe was red?

Me neither oddly confused as well.

Re: 2sd717-e

The 2SD717 is a NPN low saturation voltage switching transistor for high
efficiency DC-DC converters, Vcbo70%, Vceo50%, Vebo=5, Ptot80%W, hfe= 70 to
240. IIRC the MJ2955 is a PNP designed to complement the slow old 2N3055, so
if you're planning to use an MJ2955 to replace a 2SD717, make sure the smoke
extractor is running before you switch on!

Re: 2sd717-e

Yes , worked this out , will be scanning the comparison charts as
locally I cant source the required device , strange your the only one
with the nouse to work it out :)

Re: 2sd717-e

The data book I got the 2SD717 info was from ECA in Germany, they also sell
CD rom databases.

http://www.eca.de/index.php?newlang=eng

Site Timeline