24vdc 1.75A power supply?

Hi all,

I'm after a power supply for a pc gaming wheel.

The specs are:- AC Input 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz 1.0A Max DC Output 24Vdc 1.75A

I've exhausted my resources by contacting Jaycar and DSE (no good) so I'm hoping someone here may point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Reply to
Uncle Al

Jaycar lied to you. MP-3461 is a 24V DC 3A supply

You'll need to wire on your own plug of course.

A universal laptop power supply is what you should be looking for. Plenty on eBay too.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Thanks Dave.

Looks like ebay for me :)

Reply to
Uncle Al

On the off chance you are the Uncle Al that I know, I'll just say that I am Uncle Bill! (O:

Al

If the Uncle Al that you know is the godfather of your children I may be he...?

Reply to
Uncle Al

OK !! (O:

Reply to