Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Opinion on these PSU designs
I recently came across these replacement power supplies for retro computers made in the states for their market but also available as an Australian version: and specifically Is it just me or is the...
14
14

Help Looking for remote controled powerboard with only one socket.
I do some work for disabled people, often children. I am looking for a Remote Controlled Power board with only 1 socket and importantly one button for both on and off. Rules preclude modifying the 240...

I guess that's why we have fusible resistors
1
1

OT: Consumers Wait in Line to Buy New iPhone then “Charge” it in Microwave
Love it: ability to think for themselves, Apple iPhone users were duped by 4-Chan (thanks guys, seriously) into placing their new phones, which retail for about $650, into the microwave. 4chan...
21
21

Where to get a Screen Panel for Kogan LED TV
Hi, I need to replace a cracked 50" LCD screen panel Chimei V500HK1-XLS5 like this one: The Kogan nominated repair shop here in Perth does not supply parts. Has anyone an idea where in Australia to...
12
12

Ear phones
What do you call those delicate looking ear pieces that look like two silicone umbrellas where they go in the ears?
5
5

Not only are there audiofoolz
There are videofoolz

TinyChip Designs
link:
1
1

Why do in-dash GPS not show speed?
Can anyone enlighten me as to why in-dash GPS units do not show speed but all on-dash units do? I recently did a trip to Qld and back and took along the old TomTom so I could get a real speed reading...
3
3

Frightening arithmetic
5
5

Paparazzi drones
I suspect that little more than a dish antenna and a spark plug is required to over-ride the radio control of these things. The use of these will piss off nearby TV users but not as much as a shotgun...
10
10

Re: Wondering
Dunno, but the name Rod Speed came to mind instantly. Or maybe Phalluson... Good Aftern.. Good Morning, Mark speaking.. I tell ya what mate! Since i've been living up in Croyden, all i've, all i've...
2
2

Bonkers GPS
Is it possible for satelites to go bonkers for a while on a fairly fine day? All this afternoon my GPS went up and down in speed registration and zero speed for lengths of time, put me on totally...
37
37

Iphone battery
I was going to try to put an iphone 5 battery in a book reader I have. BUT,it has the iphone connection on the end of flat ribbon . It has a connector with what looks like 4 connections, I think the...
17
17

Fibre optic LED extender?
I'm looking for a way to route the light from an LED indicator on a pre-made module, to the front panel of a device. What I think I'm looking for is some kind of fibre optic arrangement, with a bezel...
6
6