Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bad batteries bounce

Electrical Schematics
SchematicPro, Custom Design Electrical Schematics Exstensive Parts Library, Import Export Schematics Save in many formats including graphic files
2
2

More fun with plugpacks and audio gear
Continued struggles with plugpacks and their high frequency common mode feedthrough. Was powering a couple of home made musical devices using them, have only just sorted out the mess. One is a MIDI...
3
3

Silicon Chip Majestic speaker
Has anyone built the Silicon Chip Majestic speaker ? If so , does it sound any good ? or is the SC claims just balony ????? Regards

Digital Radio
Can I get digital radio stations on my mobile phone? TIA.,
29
29

OT: Power outage.
Just got to the end of a power outage that lasted about eight hours. The power company's recorded message progressively said that the estimated time for repair was 4:30pm, 5pm, 6:30pm, 8pm, 11pm. The...
41
41

anyone in Perth have ...
a Dell Vostro/Inspiron 1400 or 1420?

Free to good home (Perth) ...
Yeah, well, it's not perfect. This is for people inclined to FIX electronic stuff. I used to repair monitors etc but don't have the inclination anymore, let alone the time OR the room. I have a 42"...
2
2

Plugpacks and grounding
Contemplating how to power custom-built gear from the mains safely, and within the regs. So if I buy a 'bench power supply', I can connect the LVDC output to more or less anything, including a bare...
4
4

Gain switching, avoiding audible transients
I need to switch the gain of an audio preamp using a reed relay, Kv = 3 (low), and 10 (high). It's important to avoid audible pops during the switching. The device involved is a lo-noise audio opamp,...
4
4

PIC24 USB suspend current
I've posted this on a Microchip forum, but I thought I'd see whether anyone here knows the answer. I'm using a PIC24FJ64GB004 family MCU. Is there any way of getting this MCU to consume no more than...
1
1

Chinese guy successfully installed Windows 98 on iPhone 6

replacement parts ripoff
I got a Coleman camping lantern a year ago, and it no longer works on the rechargable battery. It will with alkaline D cells. When recharging, the green LED quickly comes on, and voltmeter shows just...
6
6

Arduino FTDI driver issue with Windows update
Lifted from another NG: Hi, I know there are several people here that work with Arduino microcontrollers. Just a heads up to a potential headache. === Windows Update drivers bricking USB serial chips...
29
29

A great idea
10