1st world wasters demand WARs to secure energy, to keep on wasting and polluting the plane...

Have a look at the wastefulness of modern industry. All that energy to make
and ship packaging to eventually bury in land fills!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/29/aboxalypse_now /

Is it too much to ask to cut back and rationalize energy wastage?

Re: 1st world wasters demand WARs to secure energy, to keep on wasting and polluting the planet.

Suffered from this sort of thing for a long time, and almost without
exception, they are all from US sources.

Printed manuals is another that drives me nuts. If it isn't a copyright
protected manual, why not send the end user a pdf file, then the user
can print what they need, if and when they need it.

Instead, we have to pay excessive shipping, worry about customs, etc.

Simply can't tell some people.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie