1st Birthday

April 4th 2009 I posted my first video blog to here.
12 months, 70 videos, 400000+ views, and several thousand regular
subscribers later, surprisingly I'm still going at it.
Thanks to all those who have supported my video blog!

Regards
Dave.

Re: 1st Birthday

Happy birthday eevblog.

--
- Mike

Re: 1st Birthday

Good stuff!

--
Dirk

Re: 1st Birthday

You do rant on a bit too much sometimes, perhaps you should
consider partaking in the odd dram of the old C2H5OH to mellow out.
I read 'em all anyway !

Re: 1st Birthday

David L. Jones Inscribed thus:

12 Months eh. Thats a milestone worth celebrating. Happy 1st Birthday.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Re: 1st Birthday

Happy first birthday also Dave.
I am enjoying the ride, and your unusual style.
After all, you weren't trained to be a newsreader. :-)

Having a crack at doing a blog during the drive to work, and making use
of normally dead time, is an excellent idea. Just hope your
concentration level is at a better level than mine when I try to carry
out a phone conversation whilst driving. I simply make sure it is
switched of these days.

I wish I had the get up and go at my age to do something similar, but my
get up and go, has got up and went.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie