$1b electric car infrastructure deal - Page 8

Re: $1b electric car infrastructure deal

Or simply testimony of how little milage it has covered in that time! (or
more likely a total load of bullshit)

I'd love to know why wheel bearings, instruments, seats and a hundred other
switches, controls and body parts should last forever just because a vehicle
is electric powered? And we all know electric motors always last forever
don't we, not to mention it's necessary control circuits :-)

HOWEVER, in a similar manner the original ICV is still in working order too,
as well as many early CV's (Steam trains, Stevenson's Rockets, Stanley
Steamers etc.) and they're even older!
Maybe we should be burning our coal in steam vehicles again rather than in
electric power stations?.... or maybe not :-)

MrT.

Site Timeline