1996 Hyundai Excel lx

I was wondering whether the electronic interface to the ECM was an
OBD11(2) compatible one, or just an exclusive to hyundai.
I found on scantools.net that there is open source software to interface
  to most American delivered cars post 1996 (hyundai included) but the
connector is in a different place and looks a little different and maybe
this was an older style.
Also troublecodes.net had some information.
Any help appreciated!

Andrew

Re: 1996 Hyundai Excel lx

I might add Autrailian delivery and compliance right hand drive!

Andrew

Re: 1996 Hyundai Excel lx

Hi Andrew...

Respectfully suggest that you might want to consider posting
this to alt.autos.hyundai

Take care.

Ken

Site Timeline