16:9 Projectors

I'm looking for a projector that is native 16:9 with 4:3 switching and around 2-3k ANSI lumens. However I can't seem to find a suitable 16:9 projector with that higher lumens rating that isn't over $10k.

Also I'm interested in maybe just a 4:3 native projector with 16:9 switching and aiming the 16:9 mode onto a 16:9 screen, however from what I've seen there's only 16:9 switching on Video input sources and not on RGB/PC VGA inputs. I haven't tried running resolutions like Computer resolutions like 1280x720 to these projectors, would that be a common fix?

cheers, any advice or experience would be appreciated, bill

Reply to
bill