14.4volt Globe Help!

Hi, Can anyone tell me where to source a 14.4v globe online?

TIA

Re: 14.4volt Globe Help!

Try an automotive globe - probably close enough (13.8v).

Alan

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com

"Veg!"

**  Farnell in One.

 Assuming you want low powered ( ie dial) lamps.

........  Phil

Re: 14.4volt Globe Help!

finger to keyboard and composed:

See pages 2-19 and 2-20 of this catalogue:
http://www.wagner.net.au/catalogue/02_Components.pdf

- Franc Zabkar

Re: 14.4volt Globe Help!

DeWalt do them for their 12 (NiCd) cell torch attachments for their
battery drills.
Part #DW9063. Lotsa online machinery places have them.
A bit more detail about usage would help.

Re: 14.4volt Globe Help!

Hi Yeah it was for a touch Makita use them and GMC,have tried all local
hardware shops,they gave me the run around for months saying they could
get them,so I waited,no idea why they did not tell me,but I gathered the
places they were getting them from wanted $5k minimum orders in the end.

Site Timeline