Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What LED colour is most visible?
I'm making a kind of super solar powered garden light for a harmless stunt.I'm wondering what colour LED I should pick out of several available colours in high intensity LEDs. I'm looking for greatest...
7
7

Re: Huge Electronics Hoard on Ebay
Lol, I've sold kit over a decade out of date for big $$$ before, but as Kezza said "you only ever get one. I just landfill the rest.
3
3

Keyless home doorlock
I have a new "keyless" car and I'm a total convert. I would like to add keyless entry to my front door and even after eliminating those that need a keypad for entry there are several choices....
10
10

EEV blog nonsense ?
Hi, most of you know former regular on this NG, David L Jones, who reinvented h imself as a video star with his EEVblog site. I stumbled on one of his many hundreds of blogs recently - please take a...
43
43

Re: What do you get???
I think it's only if the seller requests that you change it. I'm not sure how the process works after that.

RS Components - packaging
They seem to have some strange ideas there. Sometimes a whole bunch of stuff arrives in a padded bag barely big enough for the task. At others times they'll send 10 half watt resistors in a box as big...
4
4

Re: BWD 530A CRO MANUAL
Old 'scopes are fine if they suit the job. The only links that I know of for BWD manuals are here: Neither has a manual for the BWD 530.
4
4

New Way to Make PCBs in Development by CSIRO
Possibly of interest here: This scientist has been printing light-curable conductive material which can apparently be used for making circuit boards. I can't see any exact mention of whether the...

Need driver for Panasonic KX-P1093 and manual
Need driver for Panasonic KX-P1093 and manual
3
3

RS Components - MyOrders
My orders don't show up in MyOrders. I contacted RS about it, and was advised that there was probably an error. Not exactly helpful. Anyone else seeing this. Alternatively, does anyone have a MyOrders...
1
1

1 amp
If a device specifies that it requires power input of 1 amp, is it bad to use an adaptor that supplies 2 amps?
3
3

corrosion of electrical contacts
I got a complete wiring harness for a 20-year old car from the wreckers. When I pulled the relay box apart, I noticed that all the relays had corrosion on one terminal only - the same terminal. Is...
3
3

Re: Another mobile phone radiation device
Damage: probably not. Effects, that is a different story. But indeed, shielding is not the way of avoiding that, due to the automatic power control. Putting more towers is, as you will be closer to a...
13
13

Microphone to Receive Sound of Car Horn
THE SHORT STORY: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I want to know what sort of microphone would be suitable for picking up the sound of a car horn from around 10-20m away. It would be mounted outdoors and the signal...
26
26

The free upgrade offer to Windows 10 will end on July 29, 2016.
Don?t miss out! The free upgrade offer to Windows 10 will end on July 29, 2016. Thank goodness. I can soon remove my GWX control panel, that prevents this virus from entering my system :-) Cheers...
19
19