Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Four way speakers
Someone was asking about eti 4000 speakers i have lost the article but have found the eti article on four way transmission line speakers. I have also found how to build a three way active crossover....

Eti 4000 speakers
I think they had kef drivers the woofer was reported as being nearly perfec t in the low frequency range. They were reported to hold their own as refer ence speakers. Unless you are playing good vinal...
5
5

Peltier question.
Quick question about peltiers. I have a small polystyrene box (250mm x 200 x 250 tall) that I want to keep at aroud 8 deg C to keep earthworms alive in 'tupperware' and a bit of water, for up to three...
40
40

12 volt car lamp on six volts
I had a Honda ATC that required a 6 volt 25 watt headlamp. I couldn't find one anywhere but I had a 12 volt 100 watt headlamp globe. I worked out that it would consume 25 watts when powered by 6 volts...
1
1

Dick Smith Kit notes.
G'day again, One of the visitors to my website is looking for the notes for a DSE volume compressor kit, K5621. Would anyone out there happen to have a copy of them? Thanks, Bob

Puzzle
I have an mkv file,about 4.8 gb.I can copy it anywhere on the hard drive but if I try to copy it to any USB stick it says drive is full even though it is not, and anything else will copy to it but the...
11
11

Fibre
It is all thumb twiddling and testing now, apparently it has been connected and has been for ages, just waiting,maybe just a month or so for them to try it all out before they give it to us.
46
46

OT ?
A child of 5 or 6 high functioning autistic,is there some way to introduce arduino type or any other electronic programming technology that is self learning when you do not know the capabilities of...
6
6

RS Components Search
Whenever I try to do a search on RS Components Australian web site, after just having called it up, I find that it ignores my first attempt, and shows unrelated promotional stuff instead. I have to do...
4
4

Jaycar blatant ripoff!!!!
I am basically retired these days, and not really involved with electronics like I use to be. Just cruising! However this Jaycar blatant rip off was brought to my attention, and I knew I had to do...
21
21

GYO Seedbank does not respect your privacy, Nor keep your personal details secure.
GYO Seedbank does not respect your privacy or keep your personal details secure. They are shameless spammers and you cannot unsubscribe from their mail list. Their mailing list came straight from...

Good for Windscreen wiper intermittent?
Hi group. My car doesn't have an intermittent wiper setting and I've been trying to sort something out for a while now. I'm not competent enough to make my own module with a 555 and perfboard and,...
24
24

Help naming and finding item.
Hi group. I would like to get my hands on something that I saw in one of BigClive's youtube videos. You can see it here He's fitting the PCB into it to hold (small) through-hole components while he...
11
11

Re: Electronic Circuit Design
They're just looking to get their posts show up in Google searches, in this case under 'Electronic Circuit Design' or similar. They couldn't give a shit about people on Usenet objecting.
1
1

Lead-free solder is such a PITA (rant/whinge)
Have a gas wall oven with two supply gas valves/solenoids in series - safeguard against one sticking open, one presumes. Coils are connected in parallel. These are situated on TOP of (doh!) the oven...
32
32