12 Volt 2.5 amp charger

I am looking for a charger to re-charge 10 x 1.2 V AA batteries 2.5 amps. The batteries are linked giving me 12 volts 2.5 amps. Is there a relatively cheap charger than I can purchase to charge the lot at once. I am not after a single battery charger, the batteries are shrink wrapped together. Is there both fast and slow charging options. I would appreciate any feedback as to price and where I could get such a charger. I have spoken to Jaycar and they advised that I post this message.

Thanks

BK

Reply to
brad.k