12 Volt 2.5 amp charger

I am looking for a charger to re-charge 10 x 1.2 V AA batteries 2.5
amps.  The batteries are linked giving me 12 volts 2.5 amps.  Is there
a relatively cheap charger than I can purchase to charge the lot at
once.  I am not after a single battery charger, the batteries are
shrink wrapped together.  Is there both fast and slow charging
options.  I would appreciate any feedback as to price and where I
could get such a charger.  I have spoken to Jaycar and they advised
that I post this message.

Thanks

BK

Re: 12 Volt 2.5 amp charger

**  Groper Alert  !!!!

** No cheap ones that are any good.

    Stolen and used ones notwithstanding.

** There are rather expensive ones like this.

http://www.modelflight.com.au/rc_model_chargers/swallow_2.htm

Beware the dodgy two wire IEC lead though  ;-)

......   Phil

Site Timeline