12 vdc to 24 volt dc 150ma voltage doubler schematic needed.

hi, as says in subject line , anybody know of a simple schematic for
doubling  a 12 vdc supply to 24 vdc@150ma.. ( 200ma would be better.)

thanks,
mark k

Re: 12 vdc to 24 volt dc 150ma voltage doubler schematic needed.

Countless ways to skin that cat.
Try the MAX1771 for starters:
http://www.maxim-ic.com/quick_view2.cfm/qv_pk/1030

Dave.

Re: 12 vdc to 24 volt dc 150ma voltage doubler schematic needed.

If you just want doubling without it being a regulated 24V out, the Kemo module
from Jaycar will save a lot of bench-bashing.

Re: 12 vdc to 24 volt dc 150ma voltage doubler schematic needed.

We use that module from Jayco. They dont fail and take low self power.
Jaycar AA0264 up to 2A