Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Yep, they are going ahead with the filter!
Oh, FFS! This Conroy guy is fair dinkum dickhead. Tell him he's a jerk via here: Dave.
5
5

OT: Christmas Chinglish, for a laugh
Got this today from a grey market supplier which we may have used sometime in the past. merry christmas:f As a famous worldwide wholesale electronic company who primary do electronic products sale and...

Benq FP737S LCD monitor backlight - won't go off (longish).
Received a Benq Q7T3-FP737S for repair, symptom no backlight. These are notorious for inverter failures. Schematics at Found PF751 open, FETs Q743/751 OK, D751 OK, Q739/740 OK, and one of Q759/760...
4
4

NiMH Battery Care.
Hi, What's the story with charging the new NiMH batteries? I bought a wonderfully gadgety NiMH charger that reverts to a trickle-charge once the batteries are full, but I'm not too sure about the...
5
5

OP , vents, not electric.
Today I saw a ventilator that goes in the window or wherever, it was just a free running fan blade (go in either direction) It got me thinking, how would it work? may be smoke and mirrors. Surely...

At Stanford, nanotubes + ink + paper = instant battery
At Stanford, nanotubes + ink + paper = instant battery Dip an ordinary piece of paper into ink infused with carbon nanotubes and silver nanowires, and it turns into a battery or supercapacitor....

Re: gun laws
Why do you see the need to somehow associate drug dealers and bikie gangs with licenced firearms ownership? Does it somehow make you feel morally superior?
1
1

And for some Mechanical binary addition
And for some Mechanical binary addition and if you liked that: Cheers Don...
2
2

Sanyo semis in Australia
Is there a distributor/stockist of Sanyo semis (specifically transistors) in Oz? (If so, please O Great One let it NOT be Tenrod)
6
6

ALDI Medion P86004 Webcam
Anyone out there bought one of these 2 Megapixel webcams ? The instructions say you need min. XP SR3 and a 1.6Ghz processor. Has anyone tried it with XP SR2 and a sub-1Ghz CPU ? Seasons...
3
3

megnetic fields around toroidal transformers
Replaced the power tranny in a music amp, the connection wiring insulation was getting brittle. The old tranny is a standard E-I lamination type, replaced it with a toroidal (35-0-35, 300VA), mounting...
3
3

Sony VAIO NW20SF/S 15.5inch Notebook
Wow! The Sony VAIO NW has great configuration which is really fantastic for home computing. You may think about a strong PC for your home use so we think this one has strong features those can fulfill...

anyone built oately ir remote K224 kit?
if anyone has built the IR remote kit, is it any good? Im looking at the circuit diagram trying to see how it works. Surely outputs will randomly switch on upon powerup?? pin 3 from pic gp4 goes to a...

Name that socket (maybe pinout). 5-pin CCTV camera control
Hi all, I've been given a CCTV camera to suss-out. It's name is 'DSP x 22 COLOR VIDEO CAMERA' and although the PCB on the side says 'YTB V1.0 060330' I don't get Jack using my mate Mr. Google. At the...
6
6

Old EA / ET mags 70's - 80's FS
Hi all, Having a tidy up and dug up approx 40 Electronics Today and Australia mags. Any offers. Howard.
1
1