100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices

For Australian Customers in the month of February.
(Warning, read the bottom line)

A 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech goodies this month. During February
Logitech will be offering consumers a
full cash refund on some of its keyboards, mice, webcams, headsets and laptop
accessories. The company is offering a
total $300,000 of cash-back incentives on the purchase of seven products ranging
from a $20 wired mouse to a $60 laptop
cooling pad.

http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/374919/logitech_offers_customers_full_cash_back_products /

Oh Yeah!
Whatever you do, don't rush out and buy anything, as you won't be able to claim
a cent.

http://www.logitechcashback.com.au/26/Page.aspx?t54%9af500-5574-45d0-9ebc-cf24e3e77993&p40%95cc87-f2a5-4d2b-9ac4-f330803f6af1

They say the $300K has already been claimed. As it is only 05:30 AM on the
second day of the month of February, who got
the $300K?

Cheers Don...

=====================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices
http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/374919/logitech_offers_customers_full_cash_back_products /
http://www.logitechcashback.com.au/26/Page.aspx?t54%9af500-5574-45d0-9ebc-cf24e3e77993&p40%95cc87-f2a5-4d2b-9ac4-f330803f6af1

it was used up when I looked about 7:30 lst night (first day of
promotion)... sounds like a scam to me.

Cu all

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices

sounds like a scam to me.

Hmmm...

just found out it appears it was all claimed on 1-2-2011 @ 03:29 AM, that's
about 3.5 hours after the offer opened.

Looks like that most people purchased with on-line shops between 12:00 and
03:30, and made their claims on-line.

So what was that all about?

Cheers Don...

====================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices

about 3.5 hours after the offer opened.
03:30, and made their claims on-line.

May pay to read the comments on this page:
http://apcmag.com/like-free-stuff-logitechs-100-cashback-promotion-defies-sanity.htm

Good cross section of feed back from readers.

Cheers Don...

===========================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices

Maybe some of the people who made claims will be invalid because they didn't
read the conditions. (internet purchases are ineligible).
Dunno what will happen in the wash-up.

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices

IIRC, last time I looked in Harvey Norman all they had was Logitech
mice etc.
Birds of a feather..........

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices
It quietly get announced on the very day it starts, with a Max Fund of
$300,000 that disappeared in a matter of hours

What was the Point?

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices

$300,000 that disappeared in a matter of hours

For the publicity, stupid.

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices

For the stupid publicity.

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices

Its a deductible, just like with any PR campaign and
does at least see some get hardware they can use.

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices
http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/374919/logitech_offers_customers_full_cash_back_products /
http://www.logitechcashback.com.au/26/Page.aspx?t54%9af500-5574-45d0-9ebc-cf24e3e77993&p40%95cc87-f2a5-4d2b-9ac4-f330803f6af1

I'd like logitech to prove they really did give away 300k.

Tech deals: Logitech cashback items, now on sale at Dick Smith

Tech deals: Logitech cashback items, now on sale at Dick Smith

http://x2t.com/dick-smith

Cheers Don...

======================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Tech deals: Logitech cashback items, now on sale at Dick Smith

Thanks Don. But *who* claimed the 300k? (I suspect no-one did)

Re: 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices
to keyboard and composed:

Logitech will be offering consumers a
accessories. The company is offering a
ranging from a $20 wired mouse to a $60 laptop

second day of the month of February, who got

I'll be offering 15,000 wired mice on eBay shortly ...

- Franc Zabkar