100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices

For Australian Customers in the month of February. (Warning, read the bottom line)

A 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech goodies this month. During February Logitech will be offering consumers a full cash refund on some of its keyboards, mice, webcams, headsets and laptop accessories. The company is offering a total $300,000 of cash-back incentives on the purchase of seven products ranging from a $20 wired mouse to a $60 laptop cooling pad.

Oh Yeah! Whatever you do, don't rush out and buy anything, as you won't be able to claim a cent.

They say the $300K has already been claimed. As it is only 05:30 AM on the second day of the month of February, who got the $300K?

Cheers Don...

=====================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

it was used up when I looked about 7:30 lst night (first day of promotion)... sounds like a scam to me.

Cu all

Reply to
Mick DaDik

sounds like a scam to me.

Hmmm...

just found out it appears it was all claimed on 1-2-2011 @ 03:29 AM, that's about 3.5 hours after the offer opened.

Looks like that most people purchased with on-line shops between 12:00 and

03:30, and made their claims on-line.

So what was that all about?

Cheers Don...

====================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

about 3.5 hours after the offer opened.

03:30, and made their claims on-line.

May pay to read the comments on this page:

Good cross section of feed back from readers.

Cheers Don...

===========================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

It quietly get announced on the very day it starts, with a Max Fund of $300,000 that disappeared in a matter of hours

What was the Point?

Reply to
son of a bitch

$300,000 that disappeared in a matter of hours

For the publicity, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I'd like logitech to prove they really did give away 300k.

Reply to
David Eather

For the stupid publicity.

Reply to
SG1

Tech deals: Logitech cashback items, now on sale at Dick Smith

Cheers Don...

======================

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Reply to
Don McKenzie

On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 05:53:49 +1100, Don McKenzie put finger to keyboard and composed:

Logitech will be offering consumers a

accessories. The company is offering a

ranging from a $20 wired mouse to a $60 laptop

second day of the month of February, who got

I'll be offering 15,000 wired mice on eBay shortly ...

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

..

IIRC, last time I looked in Harvey Norman all they had was Logitech mice etc. Birds of a feather..........

Reply to
kreed

Thanks Don. But *who* claimed the 300k? (I suspect no-one did)

Reply to
David Eather

Peter wrote

Its a deductible, just like with any PR campaign and does at least see some get hardware they can use.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Maybe some of the people who made claims will be invalid because they didn't read the conditions. (internet purchases are ineligible). Dunno what will happen in the wash-up.

Reply to
Fred